Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Fashion Blogger Debuting July 2013

Welcome to my Fashion Blogspot!!!!

A place where you can view pictures & entries of my fashion diary debuting July 2013. It is my passion to inspire you to new levels in fashion with a little something I'd like to call "Mixology". It's where high end pieces collide with affordable finds right at the corner of "Dawn Chic" and "Beautifully Fab". It is my goal to keep you current on exclusive sales in retail and on-line stores. 

Please follow me on all your social media outlets so you can stay current on all the hottest, baddest, and affordable fashions. I look forward to inspiring your inner fashionista with an outward expression. Why you ask.....Because I do it for the fans!

XOXO,
Dawn B. Fab


Instagram
DawnBFab

Twitter
DawnBFab

Facebook
Dawn B. Fab

Pinterest
DawnBFab

Polyvore
DawnBFab


No comments:

Post a Comment