Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Drama Drama Drama



Shirt: Gap-old (similar here)
Skirt: ASOS
Handbag: last seen here
Necklace: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Gucci -old (similar here
Photography by Katherine Weathers 
@katherine_lw (instagram)


Today was so much fun shooting at Creekside Plaza in Gahanna. I think this may be my go to for locations. This shoot was so much fun to do with Kathy. I love the curtains in front of the building. It gave the look such a dramatic effect. It really looks like I have somewhere to go. I have been waiting all summer to wear this skirt. I bought it in January and surprisingly they are still selling it. It is real leather and the price is right. LOL I am obsessed with leather, faux leather, and leatherette for the fall. The shoes was another obsession that I had last fall. They come in other great colors like black, tan, and metallic gold or silver. I suggest you go to ShopStyle to see all what Gianvito Rossi has to offer.  Check back later this week to see this outfit for less. Hope this look inspires you to #bfab. 

...Peace, Love, & B Fab!

1 comment: