Friday, November 1, 2013

Fab... Dawn B Fab



Blazer: Target
Tank: H&M
Handbag: H&M-old (similar here)
Accessories: last seen here & here
Photography by Katherine L. Weathers

This picture was taken a couple of weeks back but I have been so busy with work; I haven't had time to post it. Loving this jacket from Target. I think you can dress it up and down and is a great staple piece to a monochromatic backdrop. The jeans are leatherette and I am totally obsessed with them. I wear them all the time. I got them from Singer 22. They are pretty pricey but when you sign up to get the mobile app they give you 20% off your first order. Definitely worth the money. I wear these with everything from heels to sneakers. I also got these amazing shoes for my birthday. These are my first pair of Manolo's and will definitely not be the last. They are extremely comfortable. The patent cheetah print on leather is totally rad. I found this clutch at H&M for $5 about 2 years ago. I love anything with flowers so this buy was a must. Hope this outfit inspires you to #bfab!

...Peace, Love, & B Fab!!!


1 comment: